Movers & Shakers, a Podcast by V12
Jennifer Renaud, SVP and CMO of Masonite, has spent her career building brands at large enterprise companies like Microsoft and Oracle. She is currently tackling evolving a 100-year-old brand, Masonite, and changing what doors mean to consumers. She believes brands need to become useful in the decision-making process. The key to uncovering all these riches is insights.
Hear Jennifer explain how a few key customer insights drove her to understand how homeowners relate to doors and how Masonite is evolving their brand to meet their customer’s needs.
- How to leverage customer insights to build a brand
- How to relate a brand experience to what a customer needs and wants
- How to leverage data to uncover how to meet customers on their purchase journey
- How to create a branded category and be there first to be the most useful to the customer
Interested in learning about V12’s suite of marketing and audience solutions to help you target and convert today’s consumers? Click here to learn more.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Here’s How Marketing Budgets Are Being Divvied Up Across Online and Offline Channels
- What Are Retailers Finding Tough About Customer Acquisition?
- Retail Media Networks Are One Of The Most Important Trends Of 2022, But They Need To Evolve
- Duplicate Customer Data: Dealing With an Empty Cookie Jar
- US Digital Ad Spend Grew Faster Last Year Than At Any Point in the Previous 15 Years