During a move, consumers are in the market to spend and it is in this pivotal time in their consumer journey that up to 90% of this segment is willing to try new brands and services.
They buy supplies, make home repairs, shop for insurance, change internet, sign up at new gyms and visit new grocery stores. Chances are new movers are in-market for the products and services your brand offers and they are ready to sign up and spend.
When you hear the term “new mover marketing” you may think of antiquated techniques based on direct mail or flyers left on doorsteps.
Today, new mover marketing is a powerful data-driven, highly predictive omnichannel tool that can fuel your customer acquisition and retention strategies.
Luci Rainey, former SVP of Marketing at PODS and Comcast, and Anders Ekman, President of V12, explore the importance of strategies to predict and market to new movers. Watch this webinar to learn about today’s new mover marketing and why you need to leverage it to its full potential.
- A look at today’s new mover and how they spend. For example, did you know that 64% of new movers report purchasing items before move-in and more than half (53%) find new service providers prior to moving.
- How new mover marketing has evolved from stagnant direct mail lists to rich, omnichannel strategies utilizing data science and advanced analytic capabilities.
- Why new mover marketing should be a cornerstone of your customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- How to market to new movers across the pre-move and post-move journey.
Related Post: What is New Mover Marketing?
Download the 2021 New Mover Trends Report
Download the free 2021 New Mover Trends Report from Porch and V12 and explore the state of today’s new movers and uncover valuable opportunities to reach a lucrative audience of consumers who are actively spending.
Interested in learning about V12’s suite of marketing and data solutions to help you target and convert today’s consumers? Click here to learn more.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- What New Mover Data Says About Millennial New Movers’ Shopping Behavior
- Trends in Social Media Marketing You Should Be Aware Of For 2022
- Millennials Aren’t Always About the Digital Experience. That’s Good News for Your Marketing Department.
- Most B2C Marketers to Rely on Tried-and-True Direct Response Channels This Year
- What Might Cause You to Lose Your Customer’s Loyalty?