Movers & Shakers, a Podcast by V12
During a move, consumers have a high propensity to interact with new brands and also are more likely to spend on new products and services. And how your company predicts and engages with that new mover is of growing importance.
Today, new mover marketing is a powerful, highly predictive omnichannel tool that should evolve to be a key part of your customer acquisition and retention strategies. Leveraging the ability to predict a move can support your segmentation, targeting and messaging strategies during a move journey. Are you engaging with movers to fuel your success?
Tune into this podcast with guest speaker, Ben Litvinas, SVP, Data Science & Analytics of Realtor.com, as he explores the advantages of using strategies to predict and market to new movers.
- The value of predicting when a consumer buys a home
- Understanding the mover journey in order to fine-tune messaging at key stages in the move process
- The first time homebuyer – what makes them choose to rent or buy and how to leverage that prediction to support your business goals
- How a marketing team should work with their internal analytics teams to create a marketing program
- Is your team measuring the right metrics to determine success?
Stay up to date with the latest insights and marketing resources.